This service is provided to any youth with a disability, in an education program, between the ages of 14 to 22 years old. The services are presented in workshops, but if needed, could be presented 1:1, given a student’s specific disability related need. The student can be a current Vocational Rehabilitation client, or could be potentially eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation services. Workshops would primarily be scheduled on campus, at one of our local ECS offices, and/or in the community.
What are the workshops?
• Job exploration counseling
• Work based learning experiences
• Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in comprehensive transition or post-secondary educational program at institutions of higher education
• Workplace readiness training to develop social skills and independent living skills
• Instruction in self-advocacy
Who can receive Pre-ETS workshops?
• Any youth 14-22 with a disability in an education program
• Youth do not need to be a Vocational Rehabilitation client
• Pre-ETS Workshops can be administered to groups or individuals
All of our providers hold current fingerprint clearance cards, are E-Verified,
and Central Registry Background Checked.
Our services are available in English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
For Pre-ETS inquiries in your area, please contact:
Tina Bone – Maricopa, Gila, Yavapai, Pinal County
Fred Torralba – Pima, Nogales, Santa Cruz County
Yesenia Casillas – Yuma, Mohave & Lapaz County
David Prieb – Coconino County